Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome to the 2nd trimester!


Well I have had a great 2 weeks! A very busy 2 weeks as well!

Matt and I had a great 12 week ultrasound and appointment! We got to see the baby moving and dancing and even doing headstands. The ultrasound tech thought she saw boy parts, but wasn't sure. We go back on the 29th for our official gender ultrasound and anatomy scan. I can't wait!

We also got a crib! My mom was sooo nice to buy it for us. It's beautiful. I thought I was going to have to get a white one, but she was generous enough to buy me the dark chocolate one I really, really love. I just have to get the dresser at a later date. I can't wait to set it up. I can only imagine the little person I'm going to get to put in there in a few months!

And the biggest news of all... we are moving to Mobile, Alabama. It's a major life change for me as I've always been in the same place and all my family is here. But I will get the opportunity to be a stay at home mom while we are there and we'll be there for about 2 years. I'm nervous but very excited. We are moving the first week of October which is just around the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment