Thursday, August 20, 2009

25% of that way done!

On Tuesday, I hit 10 weeks! That means I'm officially 25% of the way done with this pregnancy. That just seems amazing. It has gone by so fast. I got the best 10 weeks present though! I got to go see Poppy on another ultrasound. This time the baby was moving and waving and it looks like a baby. It was awesome. Then on Wednesday I found out that we will be moving to Mobile in 1-2 months. I have to find a house, new doctor, and hospital from 6 hours away! It seems like a feat. It does give me the opportunity to be a stay at home mommy though so I'm very excited! =)

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!!! milestones are a great day in a pregnant ladies life =)
    and congrats on being able to be a stay at home mom.....i have been a stay at home wife for almost a year now and cant wait to have the company of my lil one =) im almost 50% done!!!! its amazing!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete