Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Slacker

Wow. I am a total slacker. The utter exhaustion has finally set in. It's a catch 22. I love being exhausted because it's a sign that everything is going well but I hate being exhausted because well, I'm exhausted. I didn't even get to take a 7 week picture because I was too tired to stand up and smile for the 3 seconds required to take the picture. I am officially 8 weeks today and am praying for the strength to get off the couch when Matt gets home and take my picture.

Today has been good so far. I went to the chiropractor and he did a pregnant ladies adjustment. It was fantastic! I haven't heard my back crack in so many places in my life. I go back on Friday and I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow I have my OB appointment at 9 AM. I was hoping Matt would make it, but it doesn't look like he will. Oh well. It won't be very exciting anyways. Just a quick exam. I don't even get to hear the heartbeat on doppler. It's too early to hear that way. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment