Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Bump!

Today I have had an obsession with rubbing my belly. I think it may be because I had a great dream last night replaying Thursday. I was able to see and hear the heartbeat so vividly. I usually only rub my belly while laying down and nothing really seems too different. However, I was standing up in the kitchen and had the urge to start rubbing. When I did I could feel a bump! Starting at my bellybutton and going down it didn't feel different, but then all of the the sudden my stomach went back out and down. The perfect tiny bump! I know I won't be 7 weeks until Tuesday so it's early to have a bump, but it's there! There is no denying it! Even Matt could feel it. Now I can't stop. Since I don't look pregnant I'm going to have to remember to not rub so much in public, other wise it may look like I have an upset stomach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment