Thursday, July 9, 2009

They are all lies!

My whole life I have always heard of the woe's of morning sickness. It's a crock of lies. I am my best in the morning. I feel great. It's dinner time that has become my enemy. It's like clockwork, I come home after work salivating over whatever it is that we have decided to eat for dinner. I am usually starving. After Matt or I get everything ready and we sit down to eat.

I pick up the [insert food here] and my mouth waters. I get it to my lips and then WHAM! Nothing wants to cooperate. I try to force the food past my lips and onto my tongue and that's when I realize the magnitude of my mistake. One of the hardest things in life is to be starving and have a beautiful meal in front of you that is impossible to eat. Grr.... at least I have the ability to lay down in bed during my "morning" sickness. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment