Monday, July 13, 2009

My First Puke

I don't think I have ever been more excited to throw up in my life. It's a reassurance thing. It means my hormones are increasing and all is well. I was at Elizabeth's baby shower, and sure enough it started. Not the best place or time since I was around a whole bunch of people I didn't know, but I think I held it together pretty well. I did have to leave early because I could feel it coming on stronger, but at least I made it most of the way.

Sunday morning was even worse. We were suppossed to go to a barbeque and I could not do it. I thought that the smell of food being cooked would have never let me quit getting sick. I was just sitting at home and just the thought of food was making me sick. So I spent all day Sunday going from the couch to the bed and back to the couch. At least I threw in a bath somewhere in the mix. I still can't help but feel like a bad friend though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment