Monday, July 20, 2009

Countdown to Labor Day!

When I was younger I lived in a really small community (we are talking like less than 1000 people). I lived on a lake and my grandmother lived directly next door. The other 2 houses in my direct vicinity were friends of the family and we have all tried to stay close. Jill, who lived 3 houses down from me and 2 down from grandmother is about 15 years older than me. Her mother, Mary, died last year and the whole family was devestated. Jill just announced to us that she is getting married! She is bringing up her fiance Labor Day weekend and my family is having a huge get together in their honor. I can't wait to see her. I also can't wait to meet the man she's going to marry. I truly care about her and want her to have all the happiness in the world. I will be ending the first trimester and should be going on 13 weeks the day after Labor Day. I have decided that I will announce it to the family at the get together. I know Jill will be sooo happy for us and I am so excited I get to include her on this fun time! I'm going to wrap up the Gator pacifier and will have my grandmother open it in front of the whole family. I can't wait! It seems so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment